Interested in a great career in real estate? See below.
- License Requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have obtained a high school diploma or equivalency certificate (GED).
- You must show proof of successful completion of ninety (90) hours of real estate education in courses approved by the LREC.
- You must comply with all application procedures required by the LREC.
- You must pass the real estate salesperson licensing examination.
- You must be sponsored by a licensed real estate broker and provide proof of errors and omissions insurance prior to license issuance.
Successful candidates could receive a scholarship or other perks! Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer!
- Mentorship/training from the BROKER!
- Business cards
- Yard signs
- Free dotloop (e-sign website) account
- Lead sharing
- Free marketing
- No office fees
- Property Management
- High Commission splits
- Much more
Bonus: Learn how to invest in real estate with minimal money for passive income!
Don’t miss out on the opportunity of a life time!